Translate

Friday, April 19, 2013

Mission 770 Freedom 4

My first pair of speakers that started me down the path of High Fidelity was a pair of Mission 700-S that I bought when I was in my teens. I have always liked Mission products and even own a few Mission turntable cartridges, including the Mission Solitaire and the Mission 773.

I found these 770's at an estate sale and after reading great praises from seventiesstereo, I had to have a pair.

The 770's do everything right across the spectrum but could use a bit more bass. The mid range and sound stage is ever so present. I find these speakers have had a permanent placement in my speaker rotation.

Another pair of Missions I had for a short time was a pair of Mission 707's that I re foamed for a friend. In comparison the 707's Vifa T19D tweeter fatigued me, I was happy to return them to their owner.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment